Services & Fees
- Initial intakes, the review of your claim as set forth in the website intake questionnaire (hard copies can be faxed), are free of charge. Upon review of the intake information, you will be contacted to establish a date and time for an attorney consultation. The consultation fee is due at the time of the consultation meeting. If the Firm offers to handle the case, a proposed retainer will be provided at the close of the consultation meeting.
- A retainer agreement is required upon your retention of the Firm’s services. Legal advice will not be provided until the retainer agreement is executed. The Firm’s billing rates vary upon the nature of the work.
- Billing rates are available upon request.
- In the instance of litigation, a retainer deposit is required to cover court costs, discovery expense, and costs associated with all motion practice. Such amounts will be deposited in the Firm’s client trust account, as required, and dispersed in accordance with the terms of the retainer agreement.
- The Firm will take contingency fee cases in certain matters. A listing of such matters is available on request.
- A monthly statement of services detailing work performed and the time associated with all activities will be provided to you at the close of each month. Fees are due and owing within 10 days. If your retainer deposit is exhausted, a new deposit will be required so that it may be billed against as services and expenses are incurred.
- Remember that there are very short time frames for enforcing many employment and employee benefit claims. Therefore, always remember that time is off the essence when determining whether and how you wish to enforce your rights and protect your interests.
- For your convenience, the Firm accepts Visa, Discovery, MasterCard, and American Express.